Dolphin Devon Stairlifts are able to offer the full range of lifts from Terry’s – including platform; through-floor and wheelchair lifts for independence at home and in public places. Terry Lifts have been helping people solve access problems for over 40 years and offer a wide range of lifts to suit your needs.
Domestic Wheelchair Lifts
Harmony Through Floor Lift
Regain the freedom of your home by being able to travel between floors smoothly, quietly and safely either seated in our Harmony Compact model or in one of our wheelchair carrying models.
1. Harmony allows you to move between floors smoothly and safely. Can be used with or without your wheelchair. Fold-up seat available.
2. The installation of a through floor lift is straightforward and as expert installers of Terry Lifts we will keep disruption to a minimum.
3. Both lift-up aperture infill and car underpan are designed to provide a minimum half hour fire protection.
4. Pressure sensitive safety surface is incorporated in the floor aperture infill which will stop the lift if it is obstructed.
5. The low integral ramp allows easy wheelchair access and a push button inside the car closes the door. A push of the car control button will signal the car to travel to the other floor,
State of the art
- Exceptionally smooth and quiet operation
- Inherent safety system to guard against free fall of car
- Flexibility of installation – minimal headroom required in first floor room and guides can be installed across windows or against non-load bearing walls
- The longer wider model will accommodate all category A & B wheelchairs
- Radio wireless controls in car and at both floors which enable travel, stop and door open/close commands.
- The wheelchair models have a load capacity of 250kg (39 stone)
TSL 500 Domestic Steplift
Designed to solve low rise access problems for wheelchair users, the TSL 500 steplift can travel up to 500mm and can be installed indoors or outdoors and provides both wheelchair and pedestrian access (when bridging steps are supplied only) at the same doorway.
TSL 1000 Domestic Steplift
Suitable for a vertical rise of up to 1 metre, the TSL 1000 simple to use and usually installed outside the home to allow easy access in and out for wheelchair users. This self contained unit is suitable for mounting on a 100mm concrete base and can easily be installed in less than a day
Versatile: the lift will travel up to 1000mm with upper gate protection or 960mm with a triple bridge unit
Melody 2 Lifting Platform – Domestic Use
The Terry Melody 2 Lifting Platform offers an aesthetically pleasing solution to the problem of vertical wheelchair access outside domestic properties. This innovative lift, which is designed and manufactured in the UK, ensures that special emphasis has been placed on the needs of the lift user.
- Application range: People with impaired mobility and Wheelchair users. Internal & External Locations
- Maximum safe working load: 440Kg
- Maximum travel: 3000mm
- Rated speed: 0.08 metres per second
- Safety: Full platform safe surface which stops the lift should it touch any obstacle in the down direction.
Platform Lifts for Public Access
Melody 1 Lifting Platform
The Terry Melody 1 Lifting Platform offers an aesthetically pleasing solution to the problem of short-rise vertical wheelchair access outside and inside public buildings (or, where appropriate, domestic household situations). The innovative design ensures that special emphasis has been placed on the needs of both the lift user and the building owner in facilitating compliance with the current disability legislation.
Melody 2 Lifting Platform
The Terry Melody 2 Lifting Platform offers an aesthetically pleasing solution to the problem of short-rise vertical wheelchair access outside and inside public buildings (or, where appropriate, domestic household situations). The innovative design ensures that special emphasis has been placed on the needs of both the lift user and the building owner in facilitating compliance with the current disability legislation.
Melody 3 Lifting Platform
The all new Terry Melody 3 wheelchair platform lift offers an attractive and practical solution to the problem of short-rise vertical wheelchair access up to 3 metres. The innovative design ensures that special emphasis has been placed on the needs of both the lift user and building owner in facilitating compliance with the current disability legislation.
S7 CR Inclined Platform Lift
This highly versatile inclined platform lift is functional and reliable with many built-in safety features.
The Terry S7 CR model is an inclined platform lift designed for curved stairways. The S7 CR is a safe, reliable and cost-effective accessibility solution. This lift can be installed with little or no structural modifications.
Functional and Versatile
Platform folds to a narrow profile for maximum stairway clearance
Grab rails provided for seated passenger use
Constant pressure controls for user or attendant
Key controlled operation
Power-fold platform, ramps and arms that fold down
Smart light technology that guides the user on which button to press next on the landing call stations
Safety features of the S7 CR Inclined Platform Lift
Emergency stop button
Platform stops automatically when sensitive surfaces detect obstructions
Barrier arms surround and protect the user, automatically locking down before the platform moves
Under platform sensing plate and bi-directional ramp sensors
Pedestrian safety lights along base of ramps
Emergency manual lowering system