Stannah Straight Stairlifts
The simple-to-use stairlift has been designed to make your life easier and will help you rediscover your independence. This step-by-step guide demonstrates some of its key features.
1. The wall-mounted controls at the top and bottom of the stairs make it easy to call the stairlift wherever you are.
2. Simply unfold both armrests, followed by the seat. The seat-to-footrest link will automatically lower the footrest down too.
3. The seat load sensor will allow you to take your time to get comfortable before the chair moves. Fasten your seatbelt for extra security.
4. When at the top of the stairs, the footrest will stop level with your landing. You can then swivel the chair to face the landing to alight safely.
5. For added safety, the Starla can remain in the swivelled position to form a barrier at the top of the stairs.
Stannah Curved Stairlifts
One of the most important aspects of stairlift installation is the rail. If your staircase turns corners you will need a curved rail to install your stairlift. We will come and visit you to give your staircase a comprehensive survey and assess which type of rail is suitable.
Your Stannah – tailored for you
Unsure which stairlift to choose? We can help you choose your stairlift based on your home, your needs and requirements. Here is a short guide to help you understand the models available.
Starla – available for Straight and Curved
Contemporary design, with a host of innovative features for straight and curved stairs.
Starla upholds the quality, reliability and safety values that Stannah champion. The Starla has more custom options than any other stairlift and can be tailor-made to suit the interior of your home.
Siena – available for Straight and Curved
Fresh, contemporary styling with the best in stairlift engineering.
The simple contours along with five classic colour options make the Siena a smart and practical addition to any home. The Siena comes with a slimline rail and a chair that folds away neatly to make the best use of space.
Sadler – available for Curved Stairlifts only
Designed specifically for people with limited flexibility, the Stannah Sadler is a totally new concept in stairlift design.
The Sadler stairlift offers a new alternative to traditional and perch-style stairlifts, helping users maintain a more upright posture at the same time as taking much of the user’s weight through the seat, minimising the weight supported by the legs.
1. The wall-mounted controls at the top and bottom of the stairs make it easy to call the stairlift whether you are upstairs or down.
5. Gently apply pressure to the light touch controls in the direction you wish to travel and your Sadler will glide smoothly up or down the stairs.
Stannah Outdoor Stairlifts
Whatever the weather, our Outdoor stairlift for straight stairs is specially designed to work all year round. An ideal solution for either a flight of outside stairs or for just a few steps down to your garden.
1. Using the Outdoor stairlift is simple and easy. To unfold it, pull down the footrest, the seat and the arms.
3. By pressing gently on the controls in the direction you wish to travel, you can move up and down the stairs.
4. Once at the top of the stairs, you can swivel the seat to face the landing, allowing you to get off the chair in complete safety.